- This event has passed.
Inter-House Sports (Finals)
February 19 @ 08:00
Our annual Inter-House Sports Day will be held this year on Tuesday, 19th February 2019 at the Usain Bolt Complex, Paradise Park, Black Rock, St. Michael. Students must go directly to the Complex on that morning and arrive no later than 8:45 a.m. Bus passes will be issued to make travel on the Transport Board’s buses easier.
- Students will be allowed to wear house colour T-shirts, which are on sale from the school at a cost of $25.00 per shirt. (NO ALTERATIONS ARE TO BE MADE TO THE T-SHIRTS). Girls may wear hair accessories in the colour of their House.
- Long, black or blue jeans and soft wear only.
Alternatively, students may wear their full, unaltered school uniform, as described in the school’s rules. Be reminded that when in full and correct school uniform, your daughter’s skirt/overall must cover her knees.
Competing athletes are to be dressed in the school’s tracksuit/P. E uniform. Athletes will not be allowed to compete in skimpy shorts or tops.
Parents are asked to ensure that this dress code is STRICTLY adhered to. The school reserves the right to refuse entry to the Usain Bolt Complex to any student who is inappropriately dressed.
- On arrival, students must report to the entrance gate and proceed to enter the facility. They must not loiter outside or around the grounds of the Complex; no music or musical instruments will be allowed in the compound.
- Students are reminded that there must be no processions of any kind on the road after sports.
- All the rules of the school will still be in effect and students must adhere to them. Large sums of money and other valuables should not be brought to the complex.
- Students MUST observe safety practices and good behaviour at all times throughout the day (before arrival, during and after leaving the complex).
Parents/Guardians are invited to attend this year’s Inter-House Sports Day to support their child/ward. A tent has been allocated for all persons who wish to attend this event, the entry fee for this stand is $10.00